Use Em's for Kids Earmuffs to protect your childrens hearing from loud noises when at concerts, motorsport events such as the V8's, drag racing and speedway or noisy environments such as shopping centres or even mowing the grass.
A comfortable option for children aged 6 months to mid-teens. If your child is under 6 months it is recommended that you use Em's 4 Bubs Baby Earmuffs which are the worlds first purpose designed earmuffs for babies aged newborn to 18 months.
Adjustable head size.
Available in four colours - Pink, Blue, Silver and Mint.
Conveniently fold up for storage and travel.
- Weight: 190g
- SNR: 26dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz: 25.7dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 1000Hz: 35.2dB
- Dimensions: 12x12x10cm (when folded up for storage)
- European directive 89/686/CE annex II – European standard EN352-1:1993 – “Hearing Protecors – Safety
- Requirements and Testing – Part 1 : Ear Muff” ANSI Standard S3.19 + 1975 (R1979). Also REACH and RoHs Compliant (2002/95/EC).
- The notified body issued the ‘CE’ Safety Standard marking.
Em's 4 Kids Earmuffs
- Brand: Em's for Kids
- Product Code: CEM-1W
- Availability: In Stock