Use Em's for Kids Baby Earmuffs to protect your babies hearing when attending motorsport events such as the V8's, drag racing and speedway or noisy environments such as shopping centres.
The adjustable headband holds the earmuffs in place, preventing uneven pressure being placed on the sides of your babies head. A comfortable option for babies aged newborn to 18 months.
These are available in a stylish plain white earcup with a choice of coloured adjustable headband.
Conveniently fold up for storage and travel.
- Weight: 100g
- NNR: 22dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz: 26dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 1000Hz: 30dB
- Dimensions: 9cm High x 7cm Wide
- Certified by the appropriate notifying bodies Ems for kids products are tested to the relevant US and European safety standards.
- ANSI S3.19 – The American National Standards Institute is a private, nonprofit organization that oversees the development of voluntary consensus standards for products, services, processes, systems, and personnel in the United States. Equivalent Australian companies include SAI Global and Standards Australia. S3.19 is the standard introduced by the ANSI to regulate hearing protection devices. Ems for Kids meet these requirements.
- EN352-1: 1993 – This is the European Standard for hearing protection and hearing protectors, as well as protective clothing and other safety measures. Ems for Kids also meet this standard.
Baby Earmuffs - White
- Brand: Em's for Kids
- Product Code: BEM-1W
- Availability: In Stock